Welcome to Volunteering Herts CIC, the network of accredited Volunteer Centres in Hertfordshire. This website provides information about volunteering in Hertfordshire for individuals, organisations and businesses.
Volunteering Herts CIC is a network of Volunteering England accredited Volunteer Centres in Hertfordshire that work with around 5,000 organisations that involve volunteers in delivering their services. Annually the Volunteer Centres recruit a total of over 9,500 new volunteers.
The Centres maintain details of over 2,500 current voluntary opportunities, with each Centre holding a database of opportunities relevent to its geographical area.
It's easy to find your local Volunteer Centre. Click on the links below and you can find out about where they are and how they can help.
Full Membership benefits to the Volunteer Centre includes:
For just £30 a year locally, or £100 countywide
- Support with volunteer recruitment (we offer 1:1 advice sessions to help volunteers find suitable opportunities)
- Free advertising on http://www.do-it.org/
- Promotion of our Members through articles, displays and events
- 1:1 and group advice and support in governance volunteer management training
- Assistance with volunteer management, such as the Six Point Promise:
- local and countywide networks and partnerships
- Regular information updates and info e-bulletins
- DBS Online checking (CVS)
- Priority invitation to free networking events
- Specialised training and workshops at discounted rates
- Access to CVS equipment, audio-visual equipment hire, often at discounted rates
- Promotion of your events via our social networks